Our new client is looking for housekeeping employees for one of biggest hotels in Amsterdam. Company will provide all needed training. You will be responsible for following jobs:
- Clean, dust, wax, scrub, polish and service guest rooms daily in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Greet any and all guests with a "Good Morning" (or afternoon, evening).
- Replace linens on beds and replenish guest room supplies.
- Empties wastebaskets.
-Rearrange furnishings, drapes and room accessories.
- Report any damage, hazards, repairs, and strangers in assigned areas.
- Clean all corridors and service areas.
- Respond to any projects or requests developed by the Housekeeping management team.
- Other housekeeping duties as assigned.
A productivity of 100% is expected on the 10th working day, which means that on average 16 to 18 rooms can be cleaned per day. Company will offer you and working week of average 38 hours, working days between 7 am – 6 pm, and you will always be scheduled 6 days a week (including the weekends). It's long term job offer.
- Physical ability to perform essential functions of job.
- To be able to physically lift and carry up to 10 kg.
- To be able to physically push housekeepers' cart.
- Ability to communicate to supervisor and hotel guests.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to be cooperative with co-workers and supervisor.
You should be able to communicate with guest and team supervisors in English (A2/B1 level is needed)