Tig Welder Uden, w Holandii, z 12,72€ do 13,44€/godzina
DL Systems, specialized in engineering, production and installation of machines, production lines and internal logistic systems for OEM’s of food processing equipment, processing stainless steel, plastics and aluminum. The company is searching for skilled TIG Welders to help the senior staff with current demands.
Your tasks include:
- Selecting, measuring, cutting, and joining appropriate metals, according to specifications and technical blueprints;
- Ensuring safe and effective assemblage by determining correct gas ratios;
- Finishing the parts from the robot machine & small wholes, in a conveyor line;
- Diagnosing issues and troubleshooting as required;
- Cleaning the working area.
Several shifts: Mornings, from Monday to Friday (05:30 – 14:15) & Afternoons, from Monday to Thursday (14.15 – 0.00)/Fridays (14.15 – 18.30).
Working hours flexibility is an advantage as overtime might be requested. Overtime allowance is paid 120%.
If you have private accommodation and transport near Uden, transport compensation will be provided. Agency accommodations are in Schijndel.
Full-time and long term job opportunity in a clean environment.
- CV in English, with detailed information about working experience, is needed to apply for this job;
- TIG Welding (Level 1) experience in a similar position is a MUST;
- Technical skills are a plus;
- Capable to read instructions, written in technical drawings;
- Capable to do math calculations;
- Contact references from similar working experience;
- Willing to learn to use robot machinery;
- Flexibility regarding shifts & working hours;
- Availability to perform a variety of tasks, some repetitive work, standing in vertical position during entire work journey;
- Team player & capable to work independently with fast-pace;
- Compliance with safety rules & regulations;
- Availability to stay long term in the Netherlands.
Good English communication skills (B2 Level)