All-round Order picker (EPT vehicle) Heijen, w Holandii, z 10,08€/godzina
One of the biggest logistic companies is searching for new staff of all-round warehouse workers, with motivation to work in different logistics-related job positions. You will be working in a warehouse where several electronics and medicine items are stored.
There is a warm temperature in the warehouse, where you will be driving with crown logistic machinery.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, by (un)loading palettes, driving sometimes an EPT vehicle;
- Picking and packing orders, according to customers’ lists, from stock, using a scanner or chart;
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type;
- Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times, entering data inventory in logistics software programs;
- Quality controlling of the goods, by following organization standards & by reporting to shift supervisor, managing all impaired or damaged merchandise items;
- Preserve safe and clean work environment as well as shipping supply area, by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Other random tasks, as required by supervisors.
It’s a full time and long term job offer. Three daily shifts, from Monday to Friday: 06:00- 14:30 / 15:00-23:00 / 00:00-23:00. You should be flexible to working schedules as it might be required to work overtime, weekends and holidays, depending on the workflow.
- CV in English is required to apply for this job;
- Experience working in warehouse, driving an EPT vehicles (6 months minimum;
- Flexibility according to working hours/shifts;
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, with attention to detail;
- Healthy and strong to drive/handle heavy-lifting material;
- Motivated team player and independent worker, with good organizational and time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Problem solver;
- Availability to long-term work in the Netherlands.
Good English communication skills (B2 level)