Bodyworks filler/preparer (BMW) Mollem, Belgium, w Belgii, z 15,00€/godzina
Grégoir is a big car garage with different locations in Belgium. In Mollem city department body repairs are done from A to Z. We are looking for bodyworks filler / preparer .
You will prepare damaged car parts before repainting. This means getting dents out of the pieces, smoothen the surface and fill holes according to the correct procedures and quality standards of BMW. You will need to work on brand new luxurious cars with high precision and attention to detail. On regular basis you will be offered new trainings from BMW to keep you updated on all new developments regarding bodyworks.
Hourly salary depends on experience. Working time from 8:00 to 16:30 daily, around 38 hours a week. Overtime is also possible and payed extra 150%.
- At least 3-5 years experience as car body repair worker
- Category B driving licence
- Work in clean and precise way, can work independently
- Be a team player, so your colleges can count on you
- Follow new developments in the market and are willing to learn new things all the time
Communicative English or French language skills.